Founded in 1905, Robroy Industries is a privately held company serving its respective markets for more than 110 years! In fact, we are part of only 4% of all American companies to have survived and prospered under one family ownership for four generations! When you build a career with us you are part of a long history of progress, growth and profitability. We are stable, forward-moving, and a great place to start your future!
Over the years, our company built or acquired numerous manufacturing facilities throughout the country, serving diverse industries. In 1995, a major restructuring of Robroy began and the company was divided into distinct operations, each with its own management team. Today, the organization consists of two business lines:
Robroy Industries Electrical Products Division:
- Plasti-Bond, Perma-Cote, KorKap PVC-coated conduit —- located in Gilmer, Texas
- ECN/KORNS galvanized couplings, clamps and nipples —- located in Avinger, Texas
- Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures — located in Belding, Michigan
Robroy Industries Oilfield Products Division:
- Duoline® Technologies, tubular linings for corrosion prevention — located in Gilmer, Texas
Robroy Corporate Headquarters:
- The corporate headquarters for Robroy industries is located in Verona, Pennsylvania.