1. What sorts of positions do you have available?
A variety of position are available from Production Associates to Office Associates.
2. Do I need to have a background/education in Manufacturing?
No, however it would be preferred for some positions.
3. What sort of experience do you look for in candidates?
Depends on the position, solid career history and relevant experience is advantageous.
4. What kind of working culture do you have?
Professional, dedicated to excellence creating an environment for our Associates to grow and prosper.
5. How can I get in touch with you?
Email us at email@example.com.
6. What countries do you recruit for?
7. What sort of benefits do you offer?
We offer a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to:
Health, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, AFLAC, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Medical Leave Insurance, Paid Vacation (increasing with service), Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, Gym Reimbursement, Safety Eyewear, Safety Footwear, Associate Assistance Program, Service Awards …
8. What can I expect from the hiring process?
Once you have completed an online application, you can expect to receive a confirmation email. Your application will then be screened by a member of the team. If your skills and experience fit what we are looking for, you may be invited to an interview, and potentially asked to complete assessments. Dependent on the position, further interviews may be arranged. Robroy is committed to keeping you informed throughout the process, therefore if you do not receive a response at any stage be sure to contact the Human Resources team firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How should I prepare for my interview?
Review our website and read all documentation sent to you. Remember, the interview process is two-way. Not only are you being interviewed to assess your suitability for the position, but it is also an opportunity for you to understand if the position and company is the right fit for you.
10. What are the basic skills you look for?
Associates are expected to have graduated High School with a diploma or GED.
11. Do you provide training/continuous education programs?
Yes, all Associates will attend a 1 day Orientation Training followed by on-the-job training within the first week of hire. Additional training may take place dependent on the position.
12. Can I apply for more than one position?
Yes, however we encourage candidates to identify the position that would best suit their skills and experience.
13. Can I reapply for a position if I have interviewed in the past?
Yes, if it has been over 12 months since you originally applied.
14. Can you tell me more about the areas in which you operate?
Robroy has locations in East Texas, Michigan & Pennsylvania. For more information on what these locations have to offer, please hear what our Associates have to say and view the links …
15. How does Robroy Industries support the Communities in which it operates?
As an organization we are committed to supporting our local communities. We do this through scholarships, charities, sponsorships etc.
16. How do I know my application has been received?
You will receive an email confirmation.
17. Do you offer internships?
18. What is the best way to apply for a position, can I email my resume?
Candidates must complete an online application to be considered.
19. Do you participate in Career Fairs?
Yes, there is a listing on our career website of the events we will attend.
20. Are there growth opportunities?
Yes, “Employee Growth” is part of our vision statement. We have many stories to share and our Tuition Reimbursement program helps Associates reach their potential.